Tuesday 5 April 2011

Balloon Tank

Today we'll look at a different picture. One awesome for what is in it, not how it is taken...

It is what appears to be a tank made out of party balloons... It looks real, not to mention it is life size as you can see by the comparison to the man standing next to it. This must have taken days to make, not to mention any popped balloons... and it will probably only last about a week before they deflate too much and it will end up looking like a pile of rubber.

Thank you for joining me and I will see you again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, woah, didnt expect that :)
    Great, I will follow, for case of more content comming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to jump on that tank ;o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how they got all of those ballons together in a way as to hold their shape.

    ReplyDelete